Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lookie, Lookie! I've gone Nookie!


The time has come to branch out a little bit. Up till now I've only had my book available in print and on kindle. Mainly because I published through Amazon, but also because most everyone I know has a kindle not a nook. However, over the last couple months I kept getting requests for it in the Nook format. So I went a head and did it. Yep, that's right, I finally converted my book "The Forsaken" into a nook book. You can get it here. Also, I've lowered my price for the eBook in both kindle and Nook. Instead of $5.99, "The Forsaken" eBook is now $2.99! My print book is currently being sold in select stores as well! Exciting stuff going on.

In other news, book two "The Offspring" is in the beta reader phase. The design of book two including cover art and interior illustrations is nearly finished. I'm about four chapters in to book three "The Coven" So things are plugging along. It looks like I'm right on schedule. It isn't easy meeting deadlines when you're your own boss you know. The temptation to procrastinate is too strong. Yet somehow despite being a stay at home mom to three crazy little boys I've still managed to stay on task. Here's hoping I keep this up!

Meanwhile, I'm working on building my audience and getting more reviews. So if you haven't read "The Forsaken" (Children of Cain series book one) by R.J. Craddock you can check it out here. If you have read "The Forsaken" please fell free to leave your honest review on these sites: Barnes and Noble, Amazongoodreads. Below is one of my book trailers to entice you with:





Now go forth, read, review and have a great Thanksgiving!

R.J. Craddock

No comments:

Post a Comment